Do not leave without discovering the wonders that Tenerife hides under water
Book your dive in Tenerife at our center and we will show you the treasures we have discovered in the more than 10 years we have been exploring the island.
Diving in Tenerife south for all levels
Choose your perfect diving experience and book online:
Meet our family
Our team is a family. We are not only coworkers, we also share this insatiable passion for diving and we work together to make every dive an exciting, safe and memorable experience for the people who trust us.
We know how important it is to be well accompanied and feel at ease while diving. When we dive in the underwater world, confidence in the people around you is key to enjoy the experience to the fullest.
We can proudly say that our instructors are not only professionals, but also people you can trust. You already know that. We want you to feel at home and enjoy diving in Tenerife to the fullest.
The best dive center in Tenerife South according to reviews
Why choose our diving school?
The best dive sites in Tenerife south
Why Tenerife South is the ideal place for scuba diving?
Tenerife South is considered one of the ideal places to dive due to its great variety of marine species, its impressive reefs and underwater caves, its excellent visibility and warm water temperature.
As for marine biodiversity, Tenerife South has a wide variety of species including turtles, manta rays, dolphins, rays, octopus, clown fish, barracudas and moray eels, among others. In addition, many of these animals are endemic to the area, which means you won’t find them anywhere else in the world.
The area of Tenerife South also has numerous reefs, underwater caves and even wrecks that are perfect for diving enthusiasts. Both in the rock formations and in the wrecks, divers can explore a large amount of marine life and experience the feeling of being in a unique underwater environment.
The visibility in the water in Tenerife South is another factor that makes this place an ideal destination for diving. The transparency of the water allows a clear and detailed view of the seabed, allowing us to enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Finally, the water temperature is another aspect to take into account. In Tenerife South, the water temperature is warm throughout the year, which allows us to dive for long periods of time without suffering discomfort from the cold.
10 marine species that you can see diving in Tenerife south
- Sea turtles: Sea turtles are fascinating and peaceful marine creatures. In Tenerife South, you can find species such as the loggerhead turtle and the green turtle. They are very calm animals and can swim alongside divers without fear.
- Stripes: Stingrays are flat fish that glide gracefully through the water. In Tenerife South, you can find species such as the eagle ray and the spotted ray. They can be found in the sandy and rocky areas of the seabed.
- Moray eels: Moray eels are impressive fish characterized by their long and scaleless body. In Tenerife South, you can find moray eels of different sizes and colors. They can often be found hiding in crevices and holes of the reef.
- Angelote: The angelshark is a small and friendly shark that can be found in the waters of Tenerife South. They can often be found on sandy and rocky bottoms, but also swimming in open water.
- Barracudas: Barracudas are large and fast fish with a long and slender silhouette. They can be found in the waters of Tenerife South and are often seen swimming in schools.
- Dolphins: Dolphins are incredibly intelligent and fun animals that can be seen in the waters of Tenerife South.
- Octopuses: Octopuses are interesting and intelligent creatures that can be found in the waters of Tenerife South. They are very curious animals and can be seen exploring the reef in search of food.
- Trumpet fish: This fish has a long, thin trunk that it uses to search for food in the sand. In Tenerife South, they can be found in sandy and rocky bottoms.
How do we work in our dive center?
After more than 10 years diving on the island and serving thousands of people from all over the world, we can say that we cover all the needs of those who want to dive with us, regardless of the level.
We organize diving trips all over the island and pick up our divers at any hotel or apartment in the south of Tenerife.
Because we know the whole island well, we always choose the dives according to the preferences and experience of our divers.
We make sure to make dive trips without haste and treat our divers as friends.
We also have swimming pools for diving course exercises and for scuba diving with beginners and children.
In addition, in our diving school and dive shop we offer a wide variety of equipment and accessories to buy and rent. We also offer the option to purchase dive insurance for peace of mind.
We are proud to offer a unique and exciting diving experience in a privileged location in Los Cristianos. We look forward to having you on board for an unforgettable underwater adventure in Tenerife.